Supervisor Paper Machine
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Pine Bluff, AR
Post Date: 3/21/2017
- Manage hourly unionized workforce to meet safety, environmental, production, quality and cost goals.
- Responsible for rotating shift operation of #1 paper machine including: safety, productivity, quality and reliability.
- Act as a liaison between quality needs of our customers and operator level decisions. Responsible for employee relations by providing coaching and development to hourly employees while also to resolving employee issues.
- Ensure employees are properly trained and have the tools needed to perform their job.
- Ensure all employees adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- Conflict Resolution
- Problem Solving
- Change Orientation
- Undergraduate Degree required from a State Board of Regents Accredited University in either Chemical Engineering, Pulp & Paper, Mechanical Engineering or Process Engineering.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Leadership/Supervisor role is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years paper mill experience is strongly preferred.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.