Job Type: Full-time
Location: Pine Bluff, AR
Post Date: 1/1/1970
Basic duties of hourly position
• There is a 90 calendar day probation period.
• Employees must work in temperature extremes in summer and winter months.
• Employees must work in and around automated manufacturing equipment with
moving forklifts, cranes and floor conveyors.
• Employees must strictly adhere to attendance policy.
• Employees must perform all assigned task as directed.
• This is a full time position working 48 or more hours per week.
• Understand and comply with all safety rules, regulations and policies.
• Employees must wear various types of personal protective equipment (safety
glasses, side shields, hearing protection, aprons, harnesses, steel toed shoes,
gloves, reflective vest, etc.) Safely work in confined spaces, use LO/TO
procedures and other safety processes, etc.
• Employees must be able to stand and or walk for 8 to 16 hours & lift up
to 50 pounds.
• Employees must be able to walk on uneven surfaces, stand, climb stairs, work
at heights and use ladders. Must be able to kneel, twist, push and pull with a
full range of body mechanics.
• Employees are required to frequently reach at or below shoulder height and
reach above shoulder height.
• Employees must be able to work with other crew members and may be required to
occasionally work independently with minimum supervision.
• Employee must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing.
• All employees are required to operate a computer using various safety and
production related programs.
Requirements – Read carefully and follow directions
• Must submit an updated resume in Word format.
• Must have taken the ACT/Work Keys assessments. Your individual scores must be
on your resume. The Company will verify.
• Must have 3 or more years of previous Industrial Electrician experience.
• Sufficient experience equivalent to an apprenticeship program (typically 3 to
5 years in a IE role)
• Experience: Must have 24 months or more of industrial, factory or manufacturing
• Education: High school graduate or General Education Diploma
• Vocational School completion with IE emphasis. AA degree.
• Participate in structured panel interviews
• The job offer is contingent upon successful passing a drug test, physical and
The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national
origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression,
marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Video: Join Our Team