Job Type: Full-time
Location: Pine Bluff, AR
Post Date: 5/12/2017
Effectively fulfill maintenance engineering demands in the paper mill.
- Troubleshooting quality issues
- Learning key operating parameters
- Solving maintenance and production issues mill wide
- Assisting with shutdowns, start-ups, etc.
- Manage, direct and coordinate related maintenance projects as needed
- Networking with vendors, operators and maintenance
- Investigate equipment failures and recommend new equipment and/or modifications
- Monitoring key variables and generating equipment reports
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Collaborating with engineers, managers, operators, and maintenance personnel
- B.S. Engineering - mechanical, electrical, chemical or paper science.
- Preferably some experience in an industrial / manufacturing setting
- Desire and capability to work in manufacturing for a long-term career
- Prefer hands-on assignments. Expect to spend 50% of time out in the mill
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal & communications skills
- Highly self-motivated, but able to work with teams
- Superior computer skills (MS Office, PI, Proficy, SAP, etc.)
- Willingness to teach and train others
- Proven leadership skills
- Good interpersonal & communications skills
- Positive attitude toward workplace safety
- Strong time management skills
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.