Job Type: Full-time
Location: Pine Bluff, AR
Post Date: 6/15/2017
Manage and lead the hourly electrical/instrument employees to meet the safety, environmental, production, maintenance downtime, quality and cost goals of the paper mill. This is a day shift position.
- Manage, direct, and coordinate the activities of the E&I hourly employees engaged in maintenance activities to meet production needs.
- Provide troubleshooting support for the E/I group as related to electrical distribution, PLC’s, DC and AC Drives and instrumentation and control systems.
- Ensure all hourly E&I employees are trained, knowledgeable and adhere to mill safety policies and regulations.
- Coordinate with production departments in preparing maintenance outage and daily work schedules, including daily preventative maintenance work schedules.
- Responsible for effective employee relations and provide coaching/training for the E&I hourly employees. Resolve personal and contractual issues through problem resolution or the union contract language.
- Insure that proper training and tools are available for the E&I hourly employees. Provide technical assistance as needed.
- Must have a four year degree in Electrical Engineering or subjects related to Electrical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Three to five years industrial electrical experience.
- Must be a good trainer and developer of hourly employees.
- Knowledge of PLC’s, Motor Control centers, DC Motors, AC Motors, Drives.
- Understand Industry Standard practices for electrical Preventive Maintenance as related to transformers, drives, motors, breakers, and switchgears.
- Prior work experience in supervising an hourly work force.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.