Process Manager - PS&D
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Pine Bluff, AR
Post Date: 7/20/2017
The successful Process Manager will coaches and enable work groups to efficiently, accurately, and safely complete the customer service requirements as work flows through the production cycle or through the administrative area.
Specific job duties:
- Supervises non-exempt employees on achieving daily performance requirements.
- Administers policy and procedure within legal guidelines. Coaches work group to adapt to new ways of performing work to include understanding of legal ramifications of our policies, government regulations, safety standards, and consistently adhering to and administering policy and procedures.
- Manage costs by tracking costs against ABP. Provide input into projected plans. Conduct cost analysis. Evaluate safety costs against production goals. Use cost factors to effectively make sound decisions as well as identifying gaps.
- Manage production work flow. Utilize multi-warehouse systems to predict and direct workflow. Follow computer control commands to redirect workflow within warehouse systems. Understands how all parts are impacted by decisions to redirect workflow.
- Facilitates the setting of objectives and strategies along with daily tactical planning, budgeting and workforce requirements.
- Develops performance measures for work groups and clarifies inputs and outputs that will be monitored for continuous improvements.
- Schedules work for the daily activities of the work groups to maximize available resources.
A Bachelor's degree is required. A Bachelor's degree in Science within a technical field is preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in Leadership roles within a manufacturing environment including: a) direct first-line leadership responsibility for hourly teams and b)management of Lead Managers experience and skills
- Organizational design, LEAN and Business planning skills
- Communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Computer literate in company systems
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to motivate, train and delegate responsibility
- Ability to lead, build consensus and work within a team environment
- Initiate and manage change
- Familiarity with SQF Code 2000
- Competent in product legality, safety and quality
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.