Supervisor - Production Support
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Pine Bluff, AR
Post Date: 1/1/1970
- Manage hourly unionized workforce to meet safety, environmental, production, quality and cost goals.
- Responsible for the results of the super-calendars, winder, and salvage winder including: safety, productivity, quality and reliability.
- Troubleshoots/analyzes the process / equipment, coordinates between production and maintenance departments. Provides overall direction to and leadership of others.
- Responsible for employee relations by providing coaching and development to hourly employees while also to resolving employee issues.
- Ensure employees are properly trained and have the tools needed to perform their job.
- Ensure all employees adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- Work with other departments and direct reports.
- Undergraduate Degree required from a State Board of Regents Accredited University in either Chemical Engineering, Pulp & Paper, Mechanical Engineering or Process Engineering.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a Leadership/Supervisor role is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years paper mill experience is strongly preferred.
Core Competencies of the Successful Candidate:
- Conflict Resolution
- Problem Solving
- Change Orientation
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.