Job Type: Full-time
Location: Canton, NC
Post Date: 1/1/1970
The Executive Assistant will provide support for the Plant General Manager and the Canton Operations Lead Team by preparing reports, handling information requests, conducting research, managing vendor relationships, and performing administrative functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging travel, coordinating vital records storage and scheduling conference calls and meetings.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using spreadsheets, databases, or presentation software.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including mail, faxes and email.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings.
- Manage and maintain schedules.
- Conduct research, compile data, and assist leadership team in preparing presentations. This includes preparing Excel spreadsheets, charts and graphs; PowerPoint slides with graphics, etc.
- Assist in planning and organization of office events.
- Coordinate the social responsibility program for the mill and be the representative for such events as a leader for Evergreen.
- Facilitate management of vendor supply system.
- Assist Human Resource Department with various tasks as needed. Normal hours from 8 am until 4 pm weekdays with some OT for special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a Business related field or an Associate’s Degree and 5 years experience is required.
- 3 to 5 years related work history.
- High proficiency level with databases including creating reports.
- High proficiency level with other MS Office tools such as Excel, Word & PowerPoint. SharePoint is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to effectively present to all levels of the organization; a strong presence is required.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize competing needs.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- High integrity and ability to build trusting relationships.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.