Job Type: Full-time
Location: Memphis, TN
Post Date: 1/1/1970
We have an opening for a Talent Acquisition Partner. Our Ideal Candidate performs targeted high volume full lifecycle recruitment to meet staffing goals in assigned area and across various functions within our organization. Manages the entire full lifecycle of recruiting including stakeholder consulting, posting jobs, developing and executing recruitment plans, sourcing and screening candidate resumes, assessing talent, interviewing candidates, as well as developing and extending formal offers of employment. Uses the Applicant Tracking System to leverage the recruitment process and to measure and report key performance metrics for all searches. Collaborates and effectively teams with international colleagues on global searches and talent sourcing as required.
- Translate business needs (from talent reviews, business plans and growth strategies) into talent acquisition actions effectively implement global strategies, processes, programs and tools to attract and select high performing talent for all career levels including direct and skilled manufacturing and experienced professionals.
- Work with the Global Talent Acquisition Lead to drive our continuous improvement approach to talent acquisition, as well as optimization of talent research resources and tools. Administer and communicate Talent Acquisition KPIs and metrics.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms. Act as the liaison between the third-party and the hiring manager when utilized.
- Develop and maintain a network of diverse candidates by using direct sourcing, social media, job boards, Internet, company career site, internal referrals, advertising, third-party agencies and other technical means to source candidates. Stay informed of diversity trends and innovative recruiting techniques.
- Utilizes passive sourcing techniques to build talent pools.
- Use our organizations technology to manage job requisitions and applicant data and to automate the recruiting process via a defined workflow. Run and distribute metrics reports and status updates regularly.
- Review candidate resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements. Create and communicate prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval. Prescreen candidates prior to presentation.
- Consult to and influence internal clients while providing a high level of service. Clearly define and communicate process and respective roles. Prepare hiring managers and interview teams to understand job requirements and expectations. Ensure candidates get assessed (including appropriate formal assessments) against appropriate criteria. Follow-up regularly and ensure timeliness of the recruitment process. Promote and manage adherence to Global Talent Acquisition standards, processes and guidelines.
- Represent the organization to candidates in a positive and professional manner. Sources talent for key open positions and proactively builds talent pipelines for future mission critical and strategic needs. Effectively manages use of sourcing tools in order to optimally promote the organization and increase positive awareness in the market. Provides talent research activities and targeted talent intelligence gathering.
- Recruits candidates and extends offers of employment to selected candidates in collaboration with the hiring manager and HR Business Partner, all the while operating within the guidelines of our compensation policy and Global Talent Acquisition standards.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Maintain confidential information
- Thrives in a results-oriented environment
- Effectively manages multiple, competing priorities
- Strong communicator – both verbal and written
- Technically and technologically savvy
- Manages to a scorecard
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of business is required. Talent Acquisition experience may be considered with a 2 year degree.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in full lifecycle recruiting
- Experience in multiple recruiting environments (i.e., more than one organization or agency) with a wide variety of job disciplines strongly preferred
- Experience in Manufacturing recruiting strongly preferred
- Previous experience using a top-tier applicant tracking system
- A combination of internal and consulting or agency experience preferred
- Experience in project recruiting or Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Strong knowledge of local employment related laws required
- Up to 20% travel in domestic locations
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.