Customer Service & Inventory Management Leader
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Canton, NC
Post Date: 1/1/1970
This position is responsible for leading customer service activities, to include order entry, order maintenance, timely customer communications and on-time shipments. Additional responsibilities of this position include monitoring inventory goals, managing tracking systems and acting as a liaison to other departments. The successful candidate will offer recommendations to ensure ideal levels of inventory in the warehouse. Prospective candidates with inventory control experience in a warehouse setting are encouraged to apply. The specific job duties are as follows:
- Successfully manage accounts and resolve issues by coordinating with customers, internal support groups and outside sales.
- Accurate order entry and proactive order maintenance to result in on-time deliveries.
- Lead the Customer Service Team, focusing on business objectives and performance that result in positive customer relationships and total customer satisfaction.
- Ability to communicate, plan and coordinate with logistics provider to ensure on-time deliveries while managing freight costs.
- Support High Business Performance by managing customer stock programs with significant attention to overall inventory goals.
- Support the organization’s business objectives by working with customers and outside sales to accurately plan for and input sales forecasts.
- Assist in measurement of metrics to improve profitability.
- Gather, develop and report out key market and account information to Paper Sales Team and Key Leadership within the business.
- Coordinate and align with warehouse to ensure accurate product inventory.
- Develop an inventory tracking system to streamline business operations between sales, manufacturing and warehouse.
- Communicate with warehouse team about current stock and potential issues with orders.
- Conduct daily analyses to forecast potential inventory issues.
- Report on inventory activities and variances.
- Develop and implement inventory control procedure and best practices.
- 4-year degree in Business Administration or related field required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in customer account management
- Intellectual horsepower
- Results driven
- Energetic, proactive and dynamic with excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking, strong independent judgment and problem solving skills
- Inventory management and order fulfillment skills
- Functional knowledge of transportation and logistics process
- Functional knowledge of accounting process
- Integrity and Trust
- Computer literate (Outlook, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Optivision preferred
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and negotiating skills
- Ability to travel occasionally
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.