Administrator - Field Service
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Post Date: 12/8/2017
- The Administrator – Field Service will serve as support the Field Service Department staff to ensure they are able to focus their time on taking care of Evergreen Packaging Equipment (EPE) customers.
Manage the ISO 9001 certification process for service on gable top machines to ensure compliance with the current standard. Review the Quality Manual and ISO Standard for effect on service operations and revise processes accordingly. Perform the required yearly review per ISO.
- Manage the duties for the entire field and office service operations regarding the various requirements specified by EPE. This would include the required yearly reviews for the Service Position Descriptions, the Training Records, etc. Maintain the service warranty records and ensure all files complies with the Service and EPE Record Retention Schedule.
- Maintain the Department personnel files along with salary information.
- Assist with the yearly Service Business Meeting preparations.
- Provide support to the Field Service Technicians, the Technical Support Team, the Training Team and Engineering by providing as necessary items throughout the year.
- Provide support to the EPE fleet drivers to ensure the proper use and maintenance of company assets.
- Support the preparation of the service budget, which includes providing data on work force needs, expenses for the department and working with finance to ensure all necessary forms are complete to support the creation of the overall business budget. Prepare various charts for the budget reviews and revisions throughout the year.
- Prepare various monthly worksheets for the Director, EPE and Finance that measure achievement toward budget objectives with a focus on 100% travel expense recovery. Provide input on service rate structure pricing decisions as it relates to budget impact.
- Provide monthly customer parts and service sales report information to the equipment and carton sales and service technicians to support their goals. When requested by carton sales or service, provide a more detailed breakdown of the customer sales information.
- Process various customer requested documentation. This includes Insurance Certificates, Safe Quality Foods certification requirements, legal documents, safety requirements, etc. Forward information to others as needed to complete the requests. Communicate the individual plant customer requirements to the field service technicians.
- Provide support to the Technical Field Service Coordinator by assisting daily in receiving customer and other internal EPI requests for service. Take the after hours calls at nights and on weekends to support the Technical Field Service Coordinator as needed. When necessary, dispatch service technicians to satisfy customer emergency requests in North America.
- BA degree in a business related field and/or 5-10 years of prior experience in a customer service business.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate good people skills with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interface with internal and external associates and customers in all geographical parts of the world.
- Must have highly developed organizational and management skills.
- Must show initiative in the job processes and be willing to make the appropriate decisions following the “understood” guidelines.
- Demonstrate leadership in embracing change.
- A self-starter capable of accomplishing results with minimal direction.
- The ability to enhance personal growth and knowledge through ongoing development efforts.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.