Job Type: Full-time
Location: Memphis, TN
Post Date: 1/1/1970
This position serves as direct support for the Corporate HR Team as well as manufacturing Field HR, as needed. This position is responsible for administering human resource functions, which will create business value and align to Human Resources and Company strategy. This role with provide a developmental opportunity for hands on learning and administration of human resource generalist functions.
- Manage the administrative functions around Affirmative Action Planning, Performance Management, Recruitment, Key Performance Metrics, HR Systems, Employee Leaves, Training, Employee & Labor Relations and Reporting.
- Support HR Director and Field HR with the successful management of Union and Union Free processes.
- Assist with answering questions from hourly and salary employees concerning benefits, payroll and company policies.
- Own and be recognized as the Subject Matter Expert in ADP (HRIS), CIGNA iAM, ReviewSnap, SmartRecruiters (hourly open positions), and Empyrean. Maintain accurate data by following specific system processes.
- Responsible for maintaining organized and up-to-date HR Files.
- Responsible for the organization of the HR electronic Library on the eNet.
- Assists with the development and administration of programs, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Assist the Facility HR Team in the management of Employee leaves to include FMLA Leaves, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability.
- Participate in disciplinary/complaint investigations.
- Onboard New Team Members and conduct new hire orientations.
- Support Company safety initiatives by engaging in specific initiatives, training and providing recommendations for improvement.
- 4-year undergraduate degree from an accredited university in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
Skills and Requirements:
- Energetic and dynamic with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Comfortable and proficient at speaking in front of a group
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to motivate
- Excellent organizational skills
- Motivated to advance skills, knowledge and experience in the human resources field
- Results driven
- Ability to relocate into a manufacturing facility as needed
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Demonstrated efficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to establish, maintain and develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with employees and management
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.