Coordinator - Technical Field Service
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Post Date: 1/1/1970
The Coordinator – Technical Field Service has the primary responsibility of directing, scheduling and coordinating the work tasks and activities of 35 service technicians worldwide to maximize efficient utilization of the available human resources while assuring customer satisfaction. The technicians are responsible for technical service and support on Evergreen equipment including installation, installation follow up, emergency service (troubleshooting), contractual service, repairs and field training. Customers typically operate their equipment two to three shifts a day and are packaging a perishable product. Because our customers have plants around the world our service technicians are on call 24 hours a day - seven days per week.
- Initiate and receive customer service related calls.
- Maintain Preventive Maintenance Service Agreements (PMSA) and other records (log sheets, territory sheets, installation list, etc.) required for efficient scheduling and follow up to ensure on time PMSA completion.
- Process time sheets daily to ensure technicians are paid on time.
- Process service work orders (SWO’s) to ensure prompt billings and service department income.
- Calculate service technicians’ utilization and productivity (month and year-to-date) and send to all technicians and managers monthly.
- Audit expense reports for all techs and managers.
- Compile all warranty invoices.
- Responsible for providing service income data for forecasting and budget purposes.
- Maintain and update the customer database and update Machine History File in conjunction with the customer database updates
- Responsible for the following multiple weekly and monthly report creation and tracking.
- Compile and figure all the service information including installations, PMSA completion, service department income, PMSA visits/customers/income, all technicians’ utilization and productive hours along with TST and training information and update all the above and distribute as required.
- High School Graduate
- 5-7 years customer telephone support with dispatcher experience
- Must have demonstrated ability to handle customer complaints and conflicting schedule situations & take the necessary corrective actions and/or make a decision in a manner that assures customer satisfaction
- Must be able to develop excellent working relationship with and understanding of the service technicians (frustrations, conflicts, stress, etc.)
- Must be able to handle the demands of the workload this position requires
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,) experience
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and people skills, along with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have highly developed organizational and leadership skills
- Must be a team player and ability to interface with all levels of internal and external customers worldwide
- Willingness to enhance personal growth and knowledge by attending seminars, reading business related books and enrolling in business related classes
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field
- SAP experience
- Kronos experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.