Machine Scheduler Specialist
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Pine Bluff, AR
Post Date: 3/6/2018
- Ability to effectively and diplomatically communicate orally and in writing.
- Must be able to work early mornings and occasional overtime.
- Must be able to establish and maintain professional working relationships with all contacts.
- Requires demonstrated knowledge, utilization, and proficiency in use of a variety of software (Microsoft Office, SAP, ADP, Kronos, Majiq, etc.) required to operate a computer using various production related programs.
- Must wear various types of personal protective equipment (safety glasses, side shields, hearing protection and steel toed shoes.)
- Must be able to walk on uneven surfaces, stand and climb stairs.
- Must be able to work at a rapid continuous pace.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Primary job responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Must be able to check orders and validate that they are acceptable.
- Coordinate order issues – discrepancies
- Check orders against inventory
- Apply stock inventory
- Trim orders
- Publish trims
- Answer inquiries from customer service reps concerning
- Orders not made
- Trim issues
- Other tasks as assigned by Customer Service Manager.
- High School graduate or GED
- Prefer: AA or BA Degree in Business or related
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.