Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Pine Bluff, AR
Post Date: 8/6/2018
Manage and lead hourly mechanics to meet safety, environmental, production, maintenance availability, quality, and cost goals of the Paper Mill. This is a day shift position.
- Manage, direct, and coordinate the activities of hourly mechanics engaged in maintenance activities to meet production needs.
- Provide troubleshooting support for all mechanical issues.
- Manage preventive maintenance and lubrication programs.
- Ensure all hourly employees are trained, knowledgeable and adhere to mill safety policies and regulations.
- Coordinate with Production departments in preparing maintenance outage and daily work schedules, including daily preventative maintenance work schedules.
- Responsible for effective employee relations and provide coaching/training for the hourly employees. Resolve personal and contractual issues through problem resolution or the union contract language.
- Ensure that proper training and tools are available for the hourly employees. Provide technical assistance as needed.
- Must have a four year degree in Mechanical Engineering or subjects related to Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Three to Five years industrial experience in dealing with mechanical issues.
- Must be a good trainer and developer of hourly employees.
- Must have experience and a strong technical aptitude in the subjects of pumps, gearboxes, agitators, belt drives, chain drives, couplings and drive shafts, bearings, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Prior work experience in supervising an hourly work force.
- Knowledge and experience with Vibration Analysis
- Knowledge and experience with Precision Alignment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.