Corporate Recruiter/HR Generalist
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Memphis, TN
Post Date: 1/1/1970
We are currently looking for a key strategic team member who will work with business leaders to create and execute effective recruitment strategies that will focus on bringing top talent into our organization. We are looking for a highly motivated, customer-focused professional that can align recruitment activity to our overall business objectives, while spreading our employment message and attracting the best and the brightest talent. The ideal candidate will be an excellent collaborator and work alongside with HR and Hiring Managers to successfully perform hands-on sourcing, networking, screening, interviewing and assessment of candidates.
This position is located at the Evergreen Packaging global headquarters office in Memphis, TN.
- Partner with hiring managers and human resources to determine staffing needs.
- Develop recruiting techniques and sourcing methods specific to job requirements and position success profiles to secure top talent.
- Develop recruitment strategies to best source active and passive candidates.
- Collaborate with local human resources to determine financial strategy for each recruitment plan and provide recommendation on annual recruitment budget.
- Screen resumes, interview candidates (by phone or in person), administer assessments, manage reference/background check procedures and deliver recommendations regarding hiring and employment offers.
- Develop advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates and to illuminate our unique and innovative culture.
- Professionally and knowledgeably communicate important employment information during delivery of employment offers (i.e., benefits, compensation, non-compete agreements, etc.).
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Build positive candidate experience by maintaining consistent and timely communication throughout the recruitment process.
- Partner with local Human Resources and Business Leaders to identify bench strength strategies and opportunities.
- Assist in development and administration of a college recruitment program.
- Build relationships with local schools, networks and organizations to bring awareness to Evergreen Packaging career offerings
- Administration of the internal transfer process.
- Development and use of Key Performance Indicators to determine success and/or opportunities.
- Management of the Applicant Tracking System.
- Ensure compliance with all employment laws and regulations including Affirmative Action Plan compliance.
- Administration of Affirmative Action Plan
- Manage applicant/candidate files and retention according to company policy and legal requirements.
- Serve as a subject matter expert related to strategic and creative recruitment.
- Develop and conduct applicable training for hiring managers and interviewing teams.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field from an accredited University.
- A minimum of three years recruiting experience.
- Manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Ability to manage competing demands while being adaptable and flexible in a quickly changing environment.
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software products.
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated and proven consultative and collaboration skills.
- Organizational skills
- Business Acumen
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Time Management
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.