Job Type: Full-time
Location: Canton, NC
Post Date: 1/1/1970
This position will support utilities, recovery, and the pulp mill. The primary focus will be in the pulp mill area with the position responsible for, process troubleshooting, coordination of trials and process improvements to help make operations safe, environmentally compliant and cost effective.
1. Active adherence to safety – Continuously
2. Process Monitoring
3. Trial Coordination
4. Assemble troubleshooting tools
5. Problem investigation and troubleshooting
6. Documentation of key information and noteworthy event
Special Knowledge Skills:
· Teamwork: ability to work with other to get results and find solutions
· Knowledge of production processes
· Chemical, Mechanical, Thermodynamic and Electrical basic knowledge of process operations.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities.
· BA / BS degree: Chemical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer or equivalent job skill knowledge
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Video: Join Our Team