SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Date: 11/1/2018
At this time, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role
The incumbent in this position will lead the implementation of SAP Sales and Distribution (SD). This is a hands-on position working to create system solutions for current and new business functionality. This position will assist the SAP Logistics group with current project initiatives, daily business support and upcoming SAP projects. The incumbent will work in a team environment to recommend and deliver SAP technologies to enable business processes that will enhance the productivity and profitability of the company. The incumbent will provide configuration and process support for the SAP SD module as it relates to order to cash processes within discrete manufacturing environment. This position requires SAP configuration and functional support expertise in various logistics areas such as SD, LE, WM, QM, SM, Intercompany processes and bolt-on apps such as Sabrix (for Sales Tax) etc. Expertise in Logistics integration with other SAP Modules (PP, MM, and FI-CO) is required.
- Work with internal and external partners to gather requirements and understand constraints.
- Work on implementation/ Support/ Rollout of SAP logistics modules. Technical hands on configuration/ development experience in SAP ECC 6.0 Sales, Logistics Execution, Warehouse Management, Transportation Management, and Quality Management modules.
- Experienced in configuring and implementing Complex Pricing, SD Variant Configuration, Batch Management, Contracts and Scheduling Agreements, Foreign Trade, Account Assignments, ATP, Outputs, Texts, Partner Determination, Credit Management, Billing and Billing interfaces with other applications, Resource related billing, Service Management, STO, Third Party Sales, Rebates and Extended Rebates, WM Organization Structure, Storage Unit Management, Shipment Cost, Sales/ Logistics Information System and specific understanding of related tables and data query of desired tables.
- Expertise of different Business Processes in a SAP based environment and should be well versed with analyzing business problems related to logistics applications to electronic data processing systems
- Ensure technical solutions maintain design integrity, adhere to functional designs, and meet business needs.
- Create test scripts and drive integration and regression testing.
- Make recommendations on functional and technical improvements
- Work closely with other team members, locally and globally, with proactive sharing of expertise, to improve and ensure team success.
- Document the work perform and transition the solution to the EPI team for support.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration
- Minimum 3+ years of progressive IT experience
- Experience in SAP SD and WM is required
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong problem solving, trouble shooting and analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple conflicting priorities in a professional manner, good planning and organizing skills
- Ability to effectively articulate and present complex concepts and ideas to IT development teams
- Ability to interact with business users and business stakeholders
- Working in distributed team environments, self-motivated, and self-directed
- Demonstrated understanding of Sales and Distribution module of SAP
- Experience in SAP SD and WM functionality, minimum 4 years & 2 full life cycle implementations required. At least one life cycle experience with WM.
- SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
- Experience with interfaces and integration between SAP SD/WM and third party WMS system or SAP EWM.
- Demonstrated experience with large Enterprise ERP implementations in the areas of technical design specification, development, and knowledge transfer.
- Understanding of Business process re-design
- Applications development and interfacing third party systems
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified