Global Supply & Replenishment Planner
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Memphis, TN
Post Date: 12/3/2018
At Evergreen Packaging, we pour “fresh thinking" into what we do every day in creating value for our customers and our employees. As the number one global manufacturer of refrigerated cartons, our customers are some of the largest brands in the world. We help our customers keep their products fresh, build a compelling brand with their packaging and strengthen their own sustainability value proposition by leveraging ours.
We’re looking for a key strategic team member who can help us utilize the extraordinary strengths of highly talented Evergreen Packaging associates who support our world-class customers, retailers and eco-conscious consumers. The ideal candidate will be an excellent collaborator and have demonstrated capabilities to partner with Evergreen Packaging’s corporate leaders, operations teams, and team members.
The successful candidate will work to enhance and directly manage the integrated supply chains across the mill and converting operations. Supply and replenishment planning will drive optimal inventory, identify potential supply chain issues, and balance supply and demand across the global network.
The specific job duties are as follows:
- Develop Global S&OP supply plans to direct production, inventories, and product mix of our manufacturing facilities
- Lead the S&OP Replenishment processes through collaboration with Sales, Finance, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Operations teams
- Mange the execution of the supply chain between the primary mills and downstream converting operations (2 paper mills / 6 domestic converting facilities / 3 international locations)
- Develop data driven inventory targets across each node of the supply chain
- Actively manage incoming demand requirements within the Sales & Operations Planning process
- Proactively identify supply, replenishment, and inventory imbalance
- Create actionable scenarios through collaboration to mitigate impact to the business
- Leverage advanced planning software to balance the network, create supply and replenishment plans, and communicate across the business
- Drive continuous improvement of the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process and other planning functions
- BS/BA degree in engineering, logistics, supply chain, or related field is required
- 5+ years of supply chain, production planning, logistics experience
- Certification in Inventory Management or Supply Chain Planning is highly preferred
- Solid working knowledge of ERP, demand management systems and statistical method applications
- SAP, Optivision, Demand Solutions background highly preferred
- High level of proficiency Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to make independent judgments as well as collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated change management experience
- Strong analytical and statistical skills
- Strong project management and continuous improvement skills
- Detail Oriented
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.