Job Type: Full-time
Location: Pine Bluff, AR
Post Date: 12/13/2018
• Able to work Rotating shifts at the Pine Bluff Chip Mill.
• The job requires the operation and maintenance of various types of equipment.
• Work is performed both indoors and outdoors.
• Some heavy lifting and climbing is required.
• The job requires participation in all of the housekeeping functions of the
• Personal Protective Equipment will be provided. The employee is expected to
have safety toed boots to begin employment. After six months Evergreen
Packaging will pay part of the cost for boots one time a year.
• Pine Bluff Chip Mill works a rotating shift and the mill operates 7 days a
week, 24 hours a day. Work hours can change due to needs at the chip mills.
The safe operation of equipment and the processes of the chip mill activities.
This includes the crane, knuckle boom loader, chipper operations, and operation
of all rolling stock, performing preventative maintenance on the mill and
equipment, and housekeeping.
1. Operation of crane
2. Operate heavy equipment.
3. Chipper operation.
4. Preparation and sharpening of chipper knives.
5. Operating log haul trucks on the Woodyard.
6. Longwood slashing.
7. General Yard maintenance and housekeeping.
9. Wet storage installation, maintenance, and removal.
10. General Preventative maintenance on the mill site.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Must be able to read and write.
• Operate heavy equipment (knuckle boom loader, frontend loader, skid loader,
man lift, etc.)
• Perform routine maintenance on all equipment on the mill site.
• Must be trainable in safety and quality work processes.
• Must be able to work extended hours (10 – 14 hours per day) and/or weekends
with short notice.
The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national
origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression,
marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Video: Join Our Team