Maintenance Reliability Systems Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Memphis, TN
Post Date: 1/1/1970
Reporting to the Maintenance Reliability Improvement Manager, the Maintenance Reliability Systems Coordinator is responsible for successfully implementing reliability improvement projects within the Mills. This position is responsible for implementing projects, processes and training that support equipment reliability, reduce overall cost and enhance productivity. The position requires strong project management and technical skills, and will require a cohesive working relationship with all stakeholders within the business.
- Implement reliability improvement projects and sustainable process tools within the mills to improve business results and increase customer satisfaction.
- Identify and implement reliability best practices throughout the organization.
- Develop and manage to project budget, while working within business constraints and guidelines.
- Proactively manage multiple projects that meet mill objectives, while also providing technical expertise.
- Expertise and ability to identify mill losses and areas of opportunity.
- Establish control systems to measure and maintain the gains achieved.
- Bachelor of Science preferred in a technical area related to the Paper Industry or a minimum of 10 years of experience in the Pulp & Paper Industry in the area of maintenance / maintenance reliability.
- Experience in project management & business process improvement in a high volume 24/7 manufacturing environment. Pulp and Paper production experience is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated team collaboration, with strong project management, organization and complex problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with environmental, pulp, paper and board manufacturing processes.
- Ability to identify gaps within the organization.
- High degree of ownership with strong sense of urgency and an action-based, positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to produce results within a team environment.
- Detailed working knowledge of production, quality, purchasing and cost processes within the mill.
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and computer applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, self-directed, forward thinking, and ability to make recommendations with limited information/data.
- Collectively and in a collaborative fashion, work with all levels within the organization.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to balance and achieve positive results in the areas of safety, quality, productivity and cost.
- Knowledge of Food Safety Requirements.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.