Job Type: Intern
Location: Canton, NC
Post Date: 1/1/1970
Evergreen Packaging is looking for interns to join our Canton Mill group to support the mill operations in all phases of the manufacturing process. The interns hired for this position should expect to learn all facets of paper manufacturing while using their background in engineering and project management to work on process improvement activities.
· Learn and follow all plant safety policies
· Assist engineers in day to day project management functions
· Cost budgeting/analysis
· Process documentation
· Field engineering work in manufacturing environment
· Project scheduling
· Data collection and reporting
· Completed a minimum of 60 hours towards an Engineering or Engineering Technology Degree
· Completed a minimum of 12 hours of Technical Electives.
· Minimum gradepoint average of 3.0 overall.
· Minimum gradepoint average of 3.0 in Technical Electives.
· Able to demonstrate good written and oral communication skills
· Strong working knowledge in MS Word and Excel.
· They should possess strong analytic and statistic skills, and have the ability to work independently.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Video: Join Our Team