Sales Service Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Post Date: 3/7/2019
The Sales Service Manager is responsible for managing and directing inside sales of machine parts and international documentation for shipped parts and machinery. This position is additional responsible for forecasting, stocking, parts orders, on-time delivery, invoicing, and warranty processing.
- Create and maintain effective processes that ensure a high level of parts availability through accurate forecasting, efficient order execution to insure on-time shipments, and accurate transaction history.
- Recruit, train, and lead a qualified team of Sales Coordinators to take customer orders, process orders, create invoices, provide off-hours emergency order action, and administer company policies related to return goods requests and warranties.
- Create and maintain effective processes that ensure timely and accurate international documentation is available for all international parts and machinery shipments
- Manage scope, design, and content of RunTime newsletter.
- To effectively target parts sales, capture information about customers’ buying habits and their key personnel responsible for making parts-buying decisions.
- Gain knowledge of and provide input on parts pricing decisions in order to optimize parts sales and margins.
- Monitor changes in Evergreen’s business and processes and adjust Sales Services’ processes accordingly, and/or advise other managers how those changes might affect parts sales.
- Be an active, contributing member of the Engineering Change Board.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical-related field. MBA is a plus.
- Experience in Sales, Marketing and/or Customer Service positions.
- Experience managing, hiring, and developing direct reports.
- Strong analytical skills – Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- International logistics and documentation experience.
- Experience working with international customers.
- Track record of growing sales revenue/earnings in an aftermarket parts business.
- Experience in the capital equipment industry.
- Experience with forecasting to optimize order fill rate and minimize surplus inventory.
- Experience with pricing strategies to optimize earnings.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.