Our gable top FreshHouse™ cartons protect products in millions of homes around the world.
Cartons provide brands with these clear advantages:
Our proprietary TRU-TASTE - barrier board technology is engineered to keep oxygen out and vitamins and taste in. That helps lock in freshness and extend shelf life. Find out more about our barrier technologies
Successful packaging has shelf impact. It increases brand equity. It raises consumer awareness and promotes sales. FreshHouse™ cartons are the ideal vehicle for all those criteria. They deliver four sides of billboard space for communicating directly with consumers and:
- Creating visual impact on the shelf
- Telling your brand story
- Offering compelling promotions
- Highlighting the sustainable attributes of cartons
- Engaging consumers on a deeper level with your brand
Find out more about our packaging innovation
The Billboard Effect: Total Graphic Space by Package
The Four Sides of Successful Carton Graphics
Learn about our Shelf Impact Program
Storage & Freight Efficiencies
Cartons are cased and palletized with high cube efficiency to make the most of both pack-out of trailers and warehouse storage, helping you control costs in a highly competitive market.
Consumers are increasingly aware of sustainability issues. These consumer findings show just a few ways in which using cartons gives brands the advantage:
Source: 2016 EcoFocus Study
- What consumers say: A majority of consumers report they are extremely or very positively influenced to buy brands and products which only use packaging made from renewable (70%) or recyclable (74%) materials.
- How our cartons stack up: Cartons contain more than 75% paper, which comes from a renewable resource trees that are harvested using responsible forestry practices.
- What consumers say: 73% of consumers say that they are extremely or very positively influenced to buy brands and products which use renewable energy resources.
- How our cartons stack up: The paper-making process for our cartons uses almost 60% energy from biomass. That renewable energy source comes from wood by-products used to produce our paperboard.
- What consumers say: 68% of consumers try to buy products in packages that are recyclable.
- How our cartons stack up: Cartons are widely recyclable in the U.S. As a charter member of the Carton Council, we continue working to expand and educate about carton recycling.
See our packaging, paperboard, and paper Terms and Conditions of Sale