Job Type: Full-time
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Post Date: 1/1/1970
- Product costing - Primary responsibility for costing of new items with an overall cost of $60.0 plus million.
- Physical inventory - Primarily responsibility the accounting and reconciling of $5.0 plus millions of raw material, finished goods and work-in-process.
- Sales Recognition - Insures sales are recognized per contract terms after shipment, invoices are prepared consistent with any special pricing or billing instructions, and that invoices are generated and sent to customers in a timely manner.
- nternal Control – Responsible for audits and analysis of location internal controls and available to assist EPI with internal audits of other locations as required.
- Variance Analysis. Review, report, and investigate unusual variances (purchase price, efficiency, usage, utilizations).
- Budgeting - Actively involved in all budgeting and forecasting supporting location and Division activities
- General Ledger - Responsible for accuracy of location’s general ledger preparing account reconciliations monthly and investigating/correcting any discrepancies.
- Payroll - Insures primary and accurate hourly payroll processing.
- Supports other locations in North American Packaging as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance minimum, MBA desirable.
- Two - five years’ experience in a manufacturing standard cost environment with a similar background in general accounting, with exposure to forecasting, budgeting, inventory management, and account reconciliations.
- Solid PC skills are necessary with heavy use of spreadsheet and database tools.
- SAP experience preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.