Reliability Area Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Pine Bluff, AR
Post Date: 1/1/1970
Manage and lead the reliability function for the Pine Bluff Mill. Focused on areas to meet the safety, environmental, reliability, production, quality and cost goals for the facility. This position is responsible for overall oversight, development and execution of the facilities reliability programs.
- Lead Reliability Improvement in the facility and build Reliability Culture
- Implement Reliability best practices and process system for Predictive Maintenance, Preventative Maintenance, and Lubrication.
- Lead best practice teams made up of operations and craftsmen for Reliability best practice.
- Manage and communicate metrics for Reliability.
- Sponsor Operator Basic Care initiative.
- Sponsor Root Cause failure analysis process for Reliability Events (RIs)
- Help manage Manufacturing Work Systems / Processes for maintenance and how work gets done (Mill Diamond Teams).
- Lead outage improvement and planning processes.
- Ensure all safety policies and practices are implemented across responsible areas. Maintain high levels of accountability with subordinates for full compliance of safety actions, training or policy changes that will support attainment of safety goals for the department. Actively participate in a leadership role in attainment of safety goals identified for the mill.
- Monitor and analyze all maintenance spending for responsible areas. Develop yearly budgets that supports asset reliability while maintaining cost control. Communicate with and involve area management in monthly maintenance spending goals, variances, and contingency plans that support adherence to approved budgets.
- Direct or oversees any modifications to equipment or systems that would improve reliability or cost effectiveness of paper manufacturing areas.
- Develop long-term strategies for maintenance organization to align with future goals of operations.
- Drive reliability practices.
- Build Teams
- Facilitate meetings
- Be highly engaged on Capital Projects from conception, planning, and installation
Collaborate with Operations to solve run ability issues
Special Knowledge Skills:
- BA/BS degree in , engineering field
- 5 years experience in management supervision
- 5 years experience in maintenance/engineering
- 5 years experience in manufacturing reliability
- High level of knowledge in advanced asset reliability techniques and practices
- CMRP trained
- Has led Reliability improvement at manufacturing facility
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Sound understanding of financial practices and cost measures/controls as they relate to maintenance
- Works well with teams and can take leadership roles effectively
- High potential for future job growth/promotions
- Conducts annual supervisor performance reviews
- Participates/recommends on hiring decisions for maintenance and operations groups
- Recommends/evaluates new or existing equipment modifications
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.