Process Control Engineer Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Pine Bluff, AR
Post Date: 7/18/2019
Manage and lead the process control department for Pine Bluff Mill. Enhance the overall performance of the department and the mill by being an effective member of the department and mill teams for the continued success of Pine Bluff Mill. This position is responsible for oversight, development, and implementation of control systems for the process to achieve availability, cost, and functionality goals.
- Manage team of process control engineers including coaching, training, and work prioritization.
- Provide technical expertise to maintain and improve control system performance for the mill.
- Strategic planning of control system replacements / upgrades to include design and implementation.
- Collaborate with corporate IT to ensure efficient, effective interfaces and networks are in place to support the mill.
- Participate in call rotation for mill wide Process Control systems.
- Manage the environmental, safety and health elements needed to meet facility policy and targets.
- Participate in daily operational meetings with production and other groups to ensure effective communication and coordination.
- Develop plans for personal growth and improved job performance for self as well as process control engineers.
- Develop long-term strategies for subject area manufacturing and maintenance organization to align with future goals of the business.
- Promote and create alignment of group and personal goals with the mill and business.
- Daily demonstrate the ability to adapt and overcome obstacles to meeting targets and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering. Electrical or Chemical engineer preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years process control experience in paper mills or a similar industry.
- Demonstrate good technical savvy in configuration, implementation, and maintenance of control systems.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills which are demonstrated in personal work history.
- Able to work well and collaborate effectively with a broad set of people regardless of position level or skill set.
- Strong drive and ability to adapt and overcome challenges in order to meet targets.
- Strong aptitude for continued learning and personal growth will be a requirement.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.