Technical Training Manager - Paper Industry Experience Required- Located in PINE BLUFF, AR
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Atlanta, GA
Post Date: 1/1/1970
THIS ROLE IS BASED IN PINE BLUFF, AR
The Ideal candidate will manage, lead and facilitate the training programs and processes for the Pine Bluff Mill. Focused on driving training processes and programs that support objectives around safety, environmental, quality, production, reliability, and cost for the Pine Bluff Mill.
- This position is responsible for overall oversight, development and execution of the facilities training processes and programs.
- This position reports into the Business Unit Manager of Quality and Manufacturing Excellence.
- Lead the training organization, while training leaders from each operational area.
- Provide consistency and standards for operational training and certification across the manufacturing environments.
- Develop training leaders and organize around best in class for training and certification processes and programs.
- Develop and facilitate key performance indicators that reflect results, assist with scheduling and track training progress for the operations.
- Manage and assist in the develop TCCs, MOCs, JSAs, procedures and other documents within the operations environment.
- Provide additional support and coaching for use of Manufacturing Excellence tools.
- Drive the use of data and data analysis tools in the decision making process.
- Champion salaried training and development for new engineers, best practice teams and mentorship programs.
The skills that you have which will help you be successful:
- BA/BS degree in engineering or related field. 5 years’ experience in management supervision. 5
- years’ experience with training within a manufacturing environment.
- 5 years’ experience in maintenance/engineering.
- Experience in six sigma/continuous improvement work environments.
- Organizational skills, Self-Starter and Ability to manage and lead through others.
- High level of knowledge in pulp and paper making process.
- Ability to drive culture change and areas of focus using training tools.
- Works well with teams and can take leadership roles effectively. High potential for future job growth/promotions.
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to look ahead and respond appropriately
- Time Management
- Positive communication skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.