Process Manager & FSSC Coordinator PS&D
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Pine Bluff, AR
Post Date: 1/1/1970
Support PS&D Operations in achieving targeted business goals with regard to safety, production scheduling & customer satisfaction. The PS&D Process Manager & FSSC Coordinator’s primary role will be to fill in for vacations, when not filling in for vacations they will be responsible for the coordination and compliance of the PS&D’s Food Safety Certification requirements.
- Candidate should have an understanding of Hazard Recognition and Safe operations in a department that has a very high exposure to PIT operations and other hazards.
- Candidate will be an actively engaged employee with a positive outlook that is willing to lead the PS&D department to be World Class in the logistic community.
- The ability to troubleshoot and problem solve in an environment that changes rapidly.
- Maintain open communications with both department employees along with maintaining an open dialog with Internal Customers of the facility.
- Attend weekly crew meetings, leadership meetings, candidate will and be able to lead the department in current & future change efforts.
- Maintain a leadership role in getting FSSC maintenance work performed during both planned and unplanned maintenance outages.
- Work closely with all tour Process Managers.
- Developing a team atmosphere, by mentoring and providing a positive role model in PS&D.
- Candidate will be responsible for the PS&D department remaining compliant with all FSSC certification requirements.
- Candidate will be responsible for all FSSC coordination and communication to the PS&D group related to any pending inspections.
- Candidate will be responsible for arranging all outside resources used in PS&D as it relates to FSSC compliance.
- Candidate will be responsible for writing Requisitions and Work Orders that are needed to support the FSSC compliance/certification process within PS&D.
- Candidate will maintain a sustainable FSSC inspection/compliance process for outside warehouses that are extensions of the facility.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 3 plus years of logistics, distribution, or supply chain management experience preferably in paper or other comparable industry.
- A track record of success in the areas of logistics, warehousing, shipping, converting, or production planning.
- Understanding of the Maintenance MWS and ODR systems and processes.
- Interpersonal skills for working in a cross functional environment.
- Microsoft Word, Excel & SAP proficiencies & background preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.