I/E Maintenance Planner - 3-5 Years Maintenance Exp.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Pine Bluff, AR
Post Date: 11/3/2019
This role is based in Pine Bluff AR
This Ideal candidate will be responsible for analyzing, planning, and scheduling maintenance activities in support of safety, production, cost, and availability goals of both the area and the mill reporting to the Area Maintenance Manager.
- Plan for the safe and efficient execution of work orders including safety requirements in the job plan, accurate labor estimates, material cost estimates, and duration of jobs as well as procuring required resources, equipment and materials.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate all scheduled shutdowns and long duration outages. This includes parts procurement, job scopes, resource assignments, contract maintenance, etc.
- Maintain accurate records for maintenance activities for work order and equipment history
- Manage costs and strive to achieve area availability goals. Provide detailed plans to reduce equipment failures.
- Work within a team of production and maintenance personnel to achieve objectives and strategies along with tactical planning.
- Train and lead hourly crews in problem solving activities.
- Fill in for crew foremen as needed. This position is expected to develop supervisory skills and progress towards future crew foremen positions.
- Work on rotating weekend coverage schedule. This position is expected to be the first responder on weekend coverage for all mechanical equipment failures – identify the problem, identify the needed parts and resources, and supervise the needed repairs.
- Provide on call coverage. Work together with the area crew foreman in response to issues that come up outside of normal working hours throughout the week
The ideal candidate brings this experience to our role:
- 3 to 5 years maintenance experience in heavy industry
- B.S. in Engineering or Engineering Technology preferred
- Must demonstrate knowledge and experience in basic maintenance planning and scheduling
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent organizational skills
- Working knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Must be able to troubleshoot maintenance issues associated with common equipment and systems.
- Must be able to read prints and schematics
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, maral status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.