Woodyard Tech Forest Resources Cadron Creek
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Conway, AR
Post Date: 1/1/1970
To employee the person that meets the work and safety requirements and can meet the expectations of Evergreen Packaging.
- Split shifts at Cadron Creek Mill
- The job requires the operation and maintenance of various types of equipment.
- Work is performed both indoors and outdoors.
- Some heavy lifting and climbing in required.
- The job requires participation in all of the housekeeping functions of the facility.
- Personal Protective Equipment will be provided. The employee is expected to have safety toed boots to begin employment. After six months Evergreen Packaging will pay part of the cost for boots one time a year.
- The normal work hours at the Cadron Creek Mill are Monday – Friday, from 7:00am to 7:00pm. Saturday hours are from 7:00am to 3:00pm. Work hours can change due to needs at the chip mills.
The safe operation of equipment and the processes of the chip mill activities. This includes the crane, knuckle boom loader, chipper operations, barge loading), and operation of all rolling stock, performing preventative maintenance on the mill and equipment, and housekeeping.
- Operation of crane
- Operate various types of equipment.
- Chipper operation.
- Preparation and sharpening of chipper knives.
- Operating log haul trucks on the Woodyard.
- Loading mulch onto barges.
- General Yard maintenance and housekeeping.
- Wet storage installation, maintenance, and removal.
- General Preventative maintenance on the mill site.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read and write.
- Operate heavy equipment (knuckle boom loader, frontend loader, skid loader, man lift, etc.)
- Perform routine maintenance on all equipment on the mill site.
- Must be trainable in safety and quality work processes.
- Must be able to work extended hours (10 – 14 hours per day) and/or weekends with short notice.
- Must be able to be called in for emergency work and must have a phone number on record where he/she can be reached quickly.
- Must be a team player and work well with other personnel.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.