SAP Sales and Distribution Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Memphis, TN
Post Date: 1/1/1970
NOTE: WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS ROLE AT THIS TIME
This is a hands-on role within the IT group, reporting to the IT Manager of Order Fulfillment; with functional responsibility across the order-to-cash process, including warehouse management and transportation. These business processes are centered on SAP, but have many touchpoints to non-SAP technology. The successful candidate will partner with business and IT leadership to understand the key business drivers, challenges, and strategic vision; and deliver solutions supporting that vision.
The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of both technology and business processes, and be capable of bridging the gap between the two areas, serving in a consultative role to ensure that solutions solve not only immediate problems, but allow for future growth as processes and technology evolve. This successful candidate will also be a key partner in the organization’s transition to SAP S/4HANA.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration
- 5+ years of progressive IT experience
- Expert functional knowledge of SAP ECC SD, including hands-on configuration
- Strong pricing knowledge with hands-on experience
- Experience integrating third party systems with SAP
- Interface technology – IDOC, BAPI, RFC, XML, etc.
- Integration architecture
- Strong overall business acumen in order fulfillment and overall supply chain management
- Ability to drive blueprinting workshops and communicate directly with business users
- Effectively understand and communicate the implications of business process decisions and their implementation in a global SAP environment
- Experience in SAP implementation projects: requirement gathering, translating requirements to system solutions, functional spec development, testing, and training
- Proven record of delivering business value through technology solutions
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Project management experience
- Experience with other SAP areas, such as MM, PP, and QM
- Experience with warehouse management processes and technology (SAP WM/EWM a plus)
- Experience with SAP new generation technology (SAP S/4HANA, Fiori, Personas, Leonardo etc.)
- Experience with end-to-end supply chain planning and execution processes and systems
- Experience with analytics and business decision support content and technology
- Willingness to occasionally work outside of normal business hours
- Must be a team player and willing to work and grow within the organization
- 10-30% travel required; occasional international travel
PREFERRED PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES OR COMPETENCIES
(Will be identified in reference checks)
- Shows initiative
- Acts proactively
- Takes ownership and accountability
- Able to delegate effectively
- Customer service oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to articulate technical situations in understandable terms
- Works well with peers
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.