Assistant Sealer Operator
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Plant City, FL
Post Date: 11/20/2019
- Prepares corrugated waste by manually banding product and placing in bin to go back to vendor or to recycle depending on the cause for waste.
- Completes pallet for movement to warehouse by attaching corner posts if required, printing ticket and attaching sticker to pallet sheet and to pallet.
- Adjusts palletizer for product by setting controls for height and count.
- Runs packer, feeder, and palletizer by monitoring and adjusting each section of machine as necessary.
- Troubleshoots where carton is out of alignment, case count problems, feeder/packer issues, makes adjustments are necessary.
- Perform quality checks as required.
- Perform preventive maintenance as required.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Required: High School diploma/GED
- Required: Mechanical skills and abilities
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to stand 8 hours a day
- Required: Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs frequently
- Required: Must be able to wear protective equipment as required.
- Required: Able and willing to work rotating swing shift
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.