Executive Administrative Specialist
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Canton, NC
Post Date: 11/27/2019
Provide support for the Plant General Manager, Human Resources Manager and the Canton Operations Lead Team by preparing reports, handling information requests, manage hourly hiring process, employee action form process, community relations, and perform administrative functions. Such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, supporting employee’s questions, arranging travel and coordinating vital records storage. This position will jointly report to the Plant General Manager Canton Operations and the Human Resources Manager Canton Operations.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using spreadsheets, databases, or presentation software.
- Lead Hourly Hiring Process and onboarding for the Canton Operations Group.
- Manage the Employee Action Form (EAF) process for the Canton Operations Group.
- Lead and track the job bidding process for the Canton Operations Group.
- Schedule and coordinate all onsite interviews
- Manage and execute operational communication plan for the operations
- Assist Mill Manger with various projects or tasks.
- Creation of purchase orders and tracking, submitting invoices and coordinate other management administrative processes.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings.
- Manage and maintain schedules.
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization and manage multiple priorities at a time.
- Conduct research, compile data, and assist leadership team in preparing presentations. This includes preparing Excel spreadsheets, charts and graphs; PowerPoint slides with graphics, etc.
- Assist in planning and organization of office events.
- Coordinate the social responsibility program for the mill and be the representative for such events as a leader for Evergreen as the community relations ambassador.
- Facilitate management of vendor supply system.
- Assistant Human Resource Department with various tasks as needed
- Manage retirement process for the operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors in Communications or Human Resources preferred.
- Minimum requirement is bachelors in business.
- 1 to 3 years related work history in human resources or similar department.
- High proficiency level with databases including creating reports
- Experience leading a hourly hiring program and onboarding program
- High proficiency level with other MS Office tools such as Excel, Word & PowerPoint. SharePoint is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to effectively present to all levels of the organization; a strong presence is required.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize competing needs.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- High integrity and ability to build trusting relationships.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
Evergreen Packaging may require satisfactory completion of certain job based assessments which candidates would be required to successfully complete in order to qualify for the position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.