Administrative Assistant - Part Time Contract Role
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Memphis, TN
Post Date: 1/30/2020
This position works collaboratively with the CEO’s Executive Administrator to support Sr. Team initiatives. Responsibilities in this area require working independently, maintaining confidentiality, and using good judgement while providing operational, administrative, project, and office technology support with minimal direction. This position will perform other duties as assigned by the Administrator. This role is guaranteed 15-20 hours weekly and could offer more hours based on project deadlines.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Support office operations and assist associates
- Perform clerical duties, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, scan, fax, etc.
- Assist in planning company events, meetings, luncheons, and employee team building activities or special projects
- Manage and maintain files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Arrange schedules for meeting space and conference rooms
- Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Oversee vendors to include vending, catering, shredding, off-site storage, and equipment service
- Organize, purchase, and stock office supplies
- Prepare outgoing mail and packages; assist others with UPS shipping as needed
- Coordinate maintenance service requests with building management
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including ability to professionally interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintains confidentiality and exercises discretion and diplomacy at all times.
- Works independently within scope of responsibilities, anticipates problems, and uses sound judgement to act appropriately.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, a commitment to accuracy and thoroughness.
- Demonstrates ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Should demonstrate a willingness to take on new challenges, learn skills to contribute to the organization as a whole, and be confident in identifying opportunities for improvement.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) strongly desired.
- Experience making domestic/international travel arrangements preferred.
- Minimum of three-five years of work experience required, preferably in executive-level administrative support or project management.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin