Job Type: Full-time
Location: Pine Bluff, AR
Post Date: 2/24/2020
The Leave Management Leader manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs. They will own the leave management process for our Paper Mills located in Pine Bluff, AR and Canton, NC. These sites include approximately 1,000 team members. The Leave management process includes supporting the HR Leaders in each of the plant locations with short-term disability, family medical leave act and long-term disability.
Functions / Responsibilities
1. Manages flow of HR-related information into HRIS and related systems, which includes data entry, data integrity, and reporting.
2. Manages FMLA and STD processes and procedures including making determinations, managing certifications, and employee communications.
3. Conducts audits, which can include the following areas: benefits leave management, attendance, etc.
4. Develops and delivers training to HR Leaders, Operations Leaders, and employees regarding process changes and regulatory notifications, updates or changes.
5. Maintains HR records in accordance with regulatory requirements and retention policy.
6. Partner with third party vendors to ensure service levels are being met and processes followed.
7. Ability to deliver strong customer service in a timely and accurate manner
Other Skills and Competencies
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Video: Join Our Team