Shared Services Associate, Operations and Accounting - Contractor Role
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Olmsted Falls, OH
Post Date: 2/27/2020
This position works collaboratively with the team to support shared services initiatives. Responsibilities in this area require working independently, maintaining confidentiality, and using good judgment while providing operational, administrative, project, and office technology support with minimal direction. This position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Oversee production reporting function and ensure data integrity
- Obtain production data sheets from supervisors and interpret data.
- Ensure all of the data is available to enter (all shifts & machines worked).
- Audit data for reasonableness.
- Based on audit issues go back to the Supervisors for clarification and/or correction.
- Data input correctly with self-checking audits.
- Timeliness- Data entry & audit must be completed daily (month- end may require overtime as necessary).
- Daily audit of paper rolls scanned (consumed) in SAP versus manual board ID numbers to ensure agreement.
- Follow-up to resolve any rolls consumed versus board ID number issues.
- Daily matching of mill invoices to the clamp truck report to ensure valid receipts and help build month end inventory report.
- Assist with quality data collection tasks on an as needed basis
- Assist with SQF documentation on an as needed basis.
- Other operational support as needed.
- Process daily billing.
- Assist in account payable functions as needed.
- Monitor and research freight GRIR reports for aging and resolve.
- Track and research monthly expenses.
- Assist with physical inventories
- Assist in payroll data compilations as needed (Daily Tracker & absences).
- Other analytical support as required.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or business preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication skills mandatory as this position interfaces with all levels.
- Excellent Math Skills
- Ability to use good basic judgement
- Proficiency in Excel mandatory.
- Experience with SAP accounting system a plus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.