Production Team Member
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Olmsted Falls, OH
Post Date: 1/1/1970
Primary duties include:
- Work safely in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Collaborate and work well with other Team Members.
- Comply with facility Safe Quality Foods and Safety Requirements when performing work duties.
- Ability to stand, lift, reach, bend and twist while performing tasks that are near, within and around machinery.
- Utilize standard operating procedures to perform job tasks.
- Utilize manual and lift equipment.
- Use electronic barcode scanning equipment.
- Learn, understand and follow “lock out/tag out” procedures as required per task.
- Handle stacks of paper cartons, while working the product through the printing or sealing process.
- Utilize hand tools to maintain equipment.
- Make adjustments to machinery to assist with the production process.
- Handle and appropriately discard scrap materials.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with
- procedures, rules and regulations
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and area by using specific tools and equipment.
- Monitor production, while following standard processes and procedures to produce quality cartons.
- Communicate well with line operator.
- Complete required operational paperwork.
- Assist with machine uptime by responding to and communicating maintenance issues.
- Assist the business in capturing and reporting downtime information.
What you will need to succeed….
- High School Diploma/GED
- High energy
- Ability to work independently and within a Team
- Attention to detail
- Desire for a manufacturing career
- 3 years manufacturing experience a plus
- Ability to work rotating shifts
What we have to offer….
- Comprehensive benefits package, to include medical, dental, vision, defined contribution 401K, company matching 401K, life insurance and short term disability.
- Eligible for facility wide gainsharing process.
- Company culture built upon integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- A commitment to sustainability not only in our production processes, but also in our work environment.
- A collaborative and energetic environment.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.