High School Grads – Start your new career today as an ESSENTIAL Part of our Team! 20.75/hr.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Pine Bluff, AR
Post Date: 1/1/1970
What does “Essential” mean - absolutely necessary; extremely important and that is what you are when working with us…….
The Production Team Member fits into a best in class production organizational design that drives safety, equipment reliability, process improvement, process standardization, and next generation initiatives.
Primary duties include:
- Work safely in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with
- procedures, rules and regulations
- Collaborate and work well with other Team Members.
- Ability to stand, lift, reach, bend and twist while performing tasks that are near, within and around machinery.
- Utilize standard operating procedures to perform job tasks.
- Utilize manual and lift equipment.
- Use electronic barcode scanning equipment.
- Learn, understand and follow “lock out/tag out” procedures as required per task.
- Utilize hand tools to maintain equipment.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and area by using specific tools and equipment.
- Monitor production, while following standard processes and procedures to produce quality cartons.
- Complete required operational paperwork.
- Assist with machine uptime by communicating maintenance issues.
- Assist the business in capturing and reporting downtime information
What you will need to succeed....
- Accredited High School Diploma/GED & Work Key Certificate (If State Required)
- High energy and a passion for a manufacturing career
- Ability to work independently and within a Team
- Attention to detail
- Motivation to train two jobs up.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and experience using tools, preferred
- Sound judgment and decision making
- Basic math and computer skills required
- Excellent attendance and demonstrated commitment to excellent job performance
- Ability to read, write and follow instructions
- Demonstrates teamwork and cooperation in accomplishing all tasks
- Willingness to work weekends and different shifts as needed
What we have to offer….
- Comprehensive benefits package, to include medical, dental, vision, defined contribution 401K, life insurance and short & long term disability.
- Company culture built upon integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- A commitment to sustainability not only in our production processes, but also in our work environment.
- A collaborative and energetic environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.