Job Type: Full-time
Location: Plant City, FL
Post Date: 1/1/1970
1. Must be able to accurately observe, analyze, and assess detailed troubleshooting needs on machinery and various equipment
2. Must be able to communicate and exchange information.
3. Must be able to operate equipment including desktop computers and handheld devices, handle and prepare material, firmly grasp tools and machinery
4. Standing 8-12 hours per shift all day, every day on concrete.
5. Lifting up to 50lbs frequently when loading corrugated all day, every day.
6. Pinch grip strength to lift handfuls of corrugated paper all day, every day.
7. Bending, squatting, stooping, and reaching all day, every day.
8. Making machine adjustments in awkward positions with twisting four to five times a day.
9. Using wrenches to tighten and loosen bolts in awkward postures four to five times a day.
10. Pushing a load once or twice a day.
11. Placing up to 50lbs load to floor level 20 to 45 times a day or as needed.
12. Lifting up to 50lbs load from floor level 5 to 20 times day or as needed.
13. Restacking pallets of 48lbs cases from floor to above shoulder height two to three times day or as needed.
14. Moving wooden pallets four to five times a day.
15. Climbing vertical ladders up to 16 feet from ground to platform 10 to 15 times a day.
16. Crouching for 2-5 min., un-jamming equipment 20 to 30 times a day.
17. Pulling and pushing with force four to five times a day.
18. Pulling hand pallet jacks two and three times a day.
19. Lifting rollers to change belts up to 60lbs in awkward position two to three times a day.
20. The team member is required to be able to perform the above tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Evergreen Packaging may require satisfactory completion of certain job based assessments which candidates would be required to successfully complete in order to qualify for the position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Video: Join Our Team