Mechanical Engineers - Reliability Focused - May Graduates - Start Your New Career Today!
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Pine Bluff, AR
Post Date: 6/18/2020
Our Ideal Reliability Engineer will be a thought and action leader in the field of maintenance and reliability improvement.
General Key Accountabilities
- Effective predictive maintenance program – developing and implementing a standardized
- monitoring program including vibration analysis, infrared inspections, non-destructive testing, and other PDM techniques throughout the facility.
- Working with planners on effective maintenance planning and scheduling – in planning meetings and providing vibration and lubrication analysis reports to aid in setting shutdown schedules.
- Provide reliability-engineered solutions to improve overall equipment effectiveness
- Identify and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations.
Specific Key Accountabilities
- Leads efforts in inspections, adjustments, replacements, and repairs for selected equipment.
- Leads in vibration, infrared and other predictive analyses and interpretation of results.
- Works with production, engineering, and maintenance to perform analyses of assets including:
- Asset utilization
- Equipment effectiveness and future capabilities
- Other parameters that define operating condition, reliability, and costs of assets
- Provides technical support to production maintenance and technical personnel
- Evaluates/validates the impact of corrective actions that impact availability and/or reliability and
- leverages solutions across plants/site if appropriate
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering
- Desire and capability to work in manufacturing for a long-term career
- Prefer hands-on assignments. Expect to spend 50% of time out in the mill
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal & communications skills
- Highly self-motivated, but able to work with teams
- Superior computer skills (MS Office, PI, Proficy, SAP, etc.)
- Willingness to teach and train others
- Proven leadership skills
- Good interpersonal & communications skills
- Positive attitude toward workplace safety
- Strong time management skills
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.