Job Type: Full-time
Location: Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Post Date: 8/4/2020
Lead the pulp operations to produce the highest quality products in a safe, environmentally committed, cost efficient manner. Lead the department organizational business development and enhance the overall performance of the department and the mill by being an effective member of the department and mill management teams for the continued success of Pine Bluff Mill.
Special Knowledge, Skills and Training:
· Models and inspires trust, integrity, and ethical behavior at all times
· Responds resourcefully and constructively to demands, challenges, and obstacles while seeking feedback from others to enhance performance
· Able to probe past problems to determine underlying causes and chose best alternative based on pros, cons, timing and available resources
· Able to align departmental goals and strategic priorities with the direction of Evergreen Packaging’s priorities and strategic goals
· Can identify key financial indicators using quantitative information. Use the gathered date to build realistic budgets
· Create an environment that encourages innovation and risk taking while leveraging fresh ideas to create value
· Understands global market positions, opportunities, capabilities, and competitive threats and can effectively build strategic plans that take in account other cultures differences.
· Able to hold people accountable for achieving their goals while delegating and monitoring assignments
· Challenges “the way it has always been done” mentality while taking a well-reasoned stand on important issues
· Cultivates networks throughout the organization to garner support and create a foundation for future influence
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Video: Join Our Team