Job Type: Full-time
Location: Pine Bluff, AR
Post Date: 8/19/2020
Daily task duties to be performed by Admin as defined below to include, but not be limited to, the following:
Complete the Extruder an FS daily reports and send to distribution by 7:00 AM
Answer phones and provide information for employees, supervisors and other departmental staff as needed.
Create and maintain a personnel file on all employees for both departments
Create and maintain audit files for both departments
Compile and Input data for morning report for Extruders
Process morning report for Finishing and Shipping
Order and Inventory supply stock for both departments.
Enter employee leave time, pay code adjustments, schedule adjustments, and disciplinary adjustments in Kronos for both departments.
Assist with training scheduling and record keeping of qualified individuals by job classification to help with scheduling.
File operations reports in to respective folders daily.
Review Kronos and identify exceptions with punches, and report them to Process Manager via email and copy Business Unit Manager.
Weekly Processing of Time Off for Employees
Personal Holidays and Vacations requests.
Funeral Leave, Jury Duty and Military Reserve.
Ensure that all pertinent paperwork complete.
Other duties as assigned by supervision
Ensure all signatures that are needed are completed before time off is granted.
Ensure Process Managers & Department Managers signatures are in place before time off is granted.
Ensure that only the allotted amount of employees are granted time off requests. Using contract language as a guideline.
Review, Maintain and Update vacation books after every Master schedule change
Weekly Scheduling & Posting Duties
Admin will be responsible for all scheduling duties to include but not limited to the following for both departments:
Vacations, Holidays, Sick (Short/Long Term), Jury Duty, Bereavement, National Guard etc.
Making any revisions as needed, maintain a master schedule to ensure accuracy.
Use the following scheduling guidelines each week.
All request for time off will be submitted in writing to the Admin by 2:00 pm Wednesday ahead of the Thursday 2:00 pm final posting.
The draft schedule will be posted and sent to the process managers on Wednesday after it is prepared
Changes to the schedule after the 2:00 PM posting can be made with the approval of the department supervision as needed to cover jobs.
Any vacancy occurring after the posting of the final schedule will be treated as an unscheduled vacancy will be filled using the current contract language.
Admin will enter schedule into Kronos once the schedule has been approved by the Process Manager.
This task will be completed before the Final Schedule is posted on Friday.
All changes to Kronos after the Friday no change deadline will be done by the Process Managers.
Vacation Book Control Point
Admin will handle all aspects of the vacation book including keeping it in their office under lock and key.
Admin will ensure vacation book activities are completed per the current labor agreement.
Vacation book will be passed around once a year, starting in early October. Per current Labor agreement.
Admin will maintain a list of the following dates of interest, those dates are as follows calendar holidays, spring break, hunting season along with blocked mill outage dates before the vacation book is passed around.
This will allow the employees to see the above holidays before deciding what days they want off. Admin will make sure that timelines are being meet to ensure all employees get their prospected vacation picks per the current labor agreement.
All time off requests will go through the Admin to ensure that continuity of the process is maintained.
Admin will forward the completed vacation book to the Area Manager for review and final sign off.
Once a month Admin will send to the Area Manager an updated Vacation Book and time of request sheet.
Updated Contact List & New Hires
Maintaining all aspects of the Extruder and PS&D seniority list.
Maintain an updated contact list phone/address list.
This list will be updated anytime there is a retirement, transfer in/out of the department or when a new hire comes on board.
Take the current employee document with the openings and give it to the Process Managers for each crew member, once completed return to the Admin he/she will then update any changes and create a master list for the department and give to each Process Manager and Area Manager
• Ability to effectively and diplomatically communicate orally and in writing.
• Must be able to work a variable shift with early mornings and overtime
• Must be able to establish and maintain professional working relationships with all contacts. Work well with others.
• Requires demonstrated knowledge, utilization, and proficiency in use of a variety of software (Microsoft Office, SAP, ADP, and Kronos.
• Will have to walk through manufacturing production areas to job site.
• Must wear various types of personal protective equipment (safety glasses, side shields, hearing protection, reflective vest and steel toed shoes.) Must watch out for self and for others in work area.
• Must be able to walk on uneven surfaces, stand and climb stairs.
• Must be able to work at a rapid continuous pace.
• Must be able to work with other crew members and may be required to occasionally work independently with minimum supervision.
• Lift and carry in excess of 30 pounds
• Work in a loud areas
• Facility may be hot or cold depending on the time of year
• Walk long distances around moving, rotating, operating equipment.
• Prefer three or more years of office and clerical experience
• Prefer previous office and clerical experience in manufacturing
• High School graduate or GED required
• Prefer: Associates Degree in Business or related degree or B.A., Business Administration or related degree.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Video: Join Our Team