Job Type: Full-time
Location: Little Rock, AR
Post Date: 8/27/2020
THIS ROLE IS BASED IN PINE BLUFF, AR
Basic duties of position:
• There is a 90 work day probation period.
• Employees must work in temperature extremes in summer and winter months.
• Employees must work in and around automated manufacturing equipment with moving forklifts, cranes and floor conveyors.
• Employees must strictly adhere to attendance policy.
• Employees must perform all assigned task as directed.
• This is a full time position working 48 or more hours per week.
• Understand and comply with all safety rules, regulations and policies.
• Employees must wear various types of personal protective equipment (safety glasses, side shields, hearing protection, aprons, harnesses, steel toed shoes, gloves, reflective vest, etc.)
• Employees must be able to stand and or walk for 8 to 16 hours & lift up to 50 pounds.
• Employees must be able to walk on uneven surfaces, stand, climb stairs and ladders, kneel, twist, push and pull with a full range of body mechanics.
• Employees are required to frequently reach at or below shoulder height and reach above shoulder height.
• Employees must be able to work with other crew members and may be required to occasionally work independently with minimum supervision.
• Employee must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing.
• All employees are required to operate a computer using various safety and production related programs.
Evergreen Packaging may require satisfactory completion of certain job based assessments which candidates would be required to successfully complete in order to qualify for the position.
The ideal Candidate will possess:
• Must submit an updated resume in Word format.
• Must possess these Work Keys scores: Applied Math - 4, Locating Information - 5, Reading for Information - 5, Applied Tech - 6 and Workplace Observation – 4. Your individual scores must be on your resume. The Company will verify. .
• Preference of 3 or more years of previous Industrial Electrician experience.
• Sufficient experience equivalent to an apprenticeship program (typically 3 to 5 years in a IE role)
• Preferred Experience: Must have 24 months or more of industrial, factory or manufacturing experience.
• Education: High school graduate or General Education Diploma
• Vocational School completion with IE emphasis
• Participate in structured panel interviews
• The job offer is contingent upon successful passing a drug test, physical and background screen.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, maral status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Video: Join Our Team