Job Type: Full-time
Location: Canton, NC
Post Date: 9/10/2020
This role supports the reliability department from an entry level engineering standpoint while working as a team member to improve safety and productivity. The primary duties of this job is to support reliability and improvement efforts through managing teams, support troubleshooting, and implement projects.
Specific Job Duties:
- Assist with the implementation, continuous improvement, and sustainability of Reliability systems and processes within the mill
- Aid Operations and Maintenance personnel to coordinate maintenance outages (planning and scheduling)
- Root Cause analysis - Work with the operations and maintenance members to understand recurring and critical issues in the area and implement short and long term corrective actions.
- Aid in mill wide Reliability training initiatives
- Lead meetings or discussions effectively
- Develop inspection criteria for various critical mill assets (tanks, vessels, etc.).
- Guides efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls, and safety systems.
- Systematically define, develop, implement, and sustain a Critical Asset Maintenance Plan that includes predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems
- Provides input to a Risk Management Plan that will anticipate reliability-related, and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operation.
- Develops engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations.
- Provides technical support to production, maintenance, and management.
- Applies value analysis to repair/replace, repair/redesign, and make/buy decisions.
- Develop process or work flow diagrams to model various standard practices
- BS in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering required
- Concentration or minor in Reliability preferred
- Three to five year experience in engineering, manufacturing or maintenance preferred
- CRMP(Certified Reliability Maintenance Professional) or equivalent preferred
- Familiar with Manufacturing Work Systems (MWS)
- Familiar with Manufacturing Best Practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Project
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to manage projects, lead people, and get results
- Ability to balance and achieve positive results in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost and employee relations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong team player
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of product
- Knowledge of business and management principles
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.