Job Type: Full-time
Location: Canton, NC
Post Date: 10/13/2020
THIS ROLE IS IN CANTON, NC - RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS OFFERED
We are looking for a key strategic team member who can help us utilize the extraordinary strengths of highly talented Evergreen Packaging associates who support our world-class customers, retailers and eco-conscious consumers. The ideal candidate will be an excellent collaborator and have demonstrated strong capabilities needed to lead within the maintenance organization.
- Prepares for work to be executed in support of equipment reliability.
- Works with technical resources as needed, completes job plans with steps/procedures, labor, duration, parts, tools, consumables, drawings, resource documents, safety and environmental considerations, etc. per company standards, for daily work, outages; equipment modifications; PMs; and Condition Monitoring.
- Develops master plan for outages.
- Reserves stores material required for planned jobs; requisitions non-stock material; reserves needed tools.
- Manages CMMS use and data, job plans, subcontracted work, work order life and history, job status, closing codes, repair costs, and other CMMS information.
- Manages PM program and CMMS output of inspection schedules for PM and lubrication routes.
- Identifies material, people, and time required to execute work; verifies availability of those resources prior to scheduling work; arranges for appropriate alternatives as needed.
- Reviews maintenance work order requests for content and clarity; visits job site to understand conditions and requirements; discusses work requests with originator to determine total scope of work and priority; keeps requester apprised as to work order status through completion.
- Acts as principal contact/liaison between maintenance, production staff, contractors, and impacted departments for planning & scheduling of maintenance work.
- Facilitates weekly meetings with production and other groups to coordinate and review upcoming maintenance work and schedules.
- Works with Maintenance Engineering, Reliability Engineering and MRO to ensure that spares are stocked at appropriate levels.
- Maintains the equipment hierarchy and criticality in CMMS.
- Updates CMMS and job plan BOMs to reflect changes in materials.
- Provides Work Execution Management documents and reports such as Work Orders by Type; Work Backlog; PM Compliance; Outage Schedules; Overdue PMs; Overdue RCA/RCM action items; Overtime; equipment repair history and cost, trouble calls, and internal customer satisfaction
- Identifies opportunities to improve process, planning or performance through analysis of work order flow, project demands, and expectations.
- Review utilization and cost data to recommend corrective actions to reduce costs.
- Two-year technical Associate Degree including or supplemented by technical courses in maintenance practices and principles required; BS technical degree preferred.
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) desired.
- Three or more years’ relevant experience; experience as maintenance craft in a manufacturing environment desired.
- Strong understanding of and ability to apply maintenance planning and scheduling principles.
- Ability to read, draw, interpret drawings, and schematics.
- Ability to think ahead and flexibly make adjustments in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to deliver results within scope of responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, facilitation and presentation skills; able to communicate and influence effectively with all levels of management and plant personnel.
- Math, data analysis, and metrics management skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Familiarity with continuous improvement methods and processes.
- Able to use problem solving techniques.
- Strong office management skills (invoice coding, procurement requests, filing, phone skills, financial daily operations).
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and CMMS (power user in relevant CMMS preferred).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.