Job Type: Full-time
Location: Plant City, FL
Post Date: 1/1/1970
Must Have Experience in Lithography
Specific Safety Responsibilities:
Specific SQF Responsibilities:
1. Adhere to the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) policy.
2. Every Evergreen team member has a responsibility for ensuring the products we produce are safe and of good quality.
3. Personally act with behaviors consistent with achieving and maintaining Safe Quality Foods Level 2 certification.
4. Behavior in the facility, and on equipment, shall not compromise the food safety goals.
5. Follow responsibilities for this job description on make ready, start up, or change over/line clearance procedure.
6. Do not run unsafe product.
7. Support the goal of producing a food safe product by following all programs, policies, SOPs as well as GMPs.
8. Report and/or fix problem that creates a Food Safety Hazard.
Place suspect product on precautionary hold.
Must Have Experience in Lithography
Specific Functional Responsibilities:
1. Must be able to visually observe colors and detect variations
2. Must be able to communicate and exchange information
3. Must be able to operate equipment including desktop computers and handheld devices, handle and prepare material, firmly grasp tools and machinery.
4. Standing 8-12 hours per shift on concrete
5. Lifting and grasping up to 40lbs on occasion
6. Turning while carrying 40lbs repeatedly per shift
7. Stretching to max width 40” to tear tape 30 times a shift
8. Moving 30 rolls per shift with ergo roll movers
9. Kneeling on hard concrete surface to splice web, occasionally for 10 minute periods
10. Pushing a 40lbs load five times per shift
11. Placing up to 40lbs load to floor level five times per shift
12. Lifting up to 40lbs load from floor level five times per shift
13. Moving wooden pallets 40lbs by hand
14. Ascending and descending from a vertical ladders up to 15 feet from ground to platform
15. Crouching for 2-5 min. up to 15 times per shift cleaning blankets in a lateral motion
16. Stooping to pick up two objects every 7-10 min at rollstand (3 lb. cores)
17. Pulling hand pallet jacks with loads of up to 1500 lb.
18. Sweeping cutting motion from 5 feet to floor level (golfers lift position)
19. Cutting across 38” roll with retractable knife 60 times per shift
20. Rolling 2000lbs, 5 feet diameter rolls onto an air pallet and positioning onto rollstand chucks
21. Reaching above head to pull web about 10lbs of force required.
22. Mopping/sweeping daily
23. Stretching arms up to 40” pulling downward to set up splice 25 times per shift 15lb force.
24. Bending to floor level and folding kraft wrap, picking up and placing in baler 30 per shift
25. Removing core plugs with metal hand pole with ramming force
26. Emptying trash cans into compactor up to 50lbs.
27. Moving 55 gallon drums with drum dolly once per month.
28. Push 100lb cart up ramp
29. The team member is required to be able to perform the above tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Evergreen Packaging may require satisfactory completion of certain job based assessments which candidates would be required to successfully complete in order to qualify for the position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Video: Join Our Team