Contract Recruiter - Staffing Agency exp. Required
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Athens, GA
Post Date: 2/11/2021
We are looking for a hourly high volume staffing recruiter to work with our team in Athens, GA. This role will be onsite and working directly with our hiring managers.
- Source candidates for the Athens facility, looking to hire 30 production employees and 5 maintenance positions.
- Provide HR recruiting support to hourly plant population for production and maintenance jobs.
- Coordinate the hiring of new employees and ensure employment decisions follow company policy and employment laws.
- Coordinate with plant to determine hiring needs and ensure proper staffing‚ leverage the ATS system.
- Use social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter) to recruit candidates.
- Conduct local and or community job fairs
- Develop recruiting networks, and sourcing strategies for the plants and warehouses.
- BA/BS and/or recruiting experience preferred
- Two to four years’ experience in a Human Resource position, preferably within a manufacturing recruiting setting. Staffing Agency experience a plus
- Knowledge of local Athens area job market
- Strong communication skills, able to network with local community, nonprofits, local schools and other community associations, create pipeline for hourly talent.
- Familiarity with employment laws, and EEO/ AAP outreach effort requirements.
- Strong computer skills (ability to learn, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, ATS) training skills, customer service skills, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to travel to sites to assist with recruiting efforts as needed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.