Job Type: Full-time
Location: Plant City, FL
Post Date: 2/19/2021
Our Ideal candidate ensures safe and efficient supply chain for beverage customers for the Plant City facility. Carry out supervisory responsibilities for all warehouse personnel.
Role within Facility:
- Responsibilities include establishing the overall replenishment plan, tracking forecast accuracy, defining inventory and safety stock standards, and on-time-in-full-no-errors (OTIFNE) performance measurement and communication.
- Responsible for leading, coaching and developing our logistical and warehouse team.
- Responsible for enhancing safety standards, procedures and culture for our logistical and warehouse team.
- Tracking, ordering and optimizing finished and raw material inventories, efficiently scheduling Plant City production demands.
- Support Lead Team objectives such as Safety, Engagement and EBITA.
Key Competencies: Process Management, Action oriented, Drive for Results, Managing through systems, planning, developing direct reports, problem solving, priority setting.
Education, Skills and/or Experience Required:
- Four year technical degree, business degree or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Three years relevant experience preferred.
- Communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate in company systems.
- Problem solving skills as well as initiate and manage change.
- Ability to motivate, train and delegate responsibility and ability to lead, build consensus and work within a team environment.
- This person should be familiar with appropriate measurements relating to safety, production, quality, materials, inventory, and financial reports to accurately assess the operations and track improvements.
- This person should be results oriented and promote a winning attitude toward customer satisfaction, operational excellence and people development.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Evergreen Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.