Technical Service & Support
If trouble strikes, we're here around the clock to get your line back up and running fast. And even when everything's running smoothly, we can suggest ways to boost efficiency and increase production. Plus, we're also here to protect your product, your brand, and your business's growth.
Consultation and Maintenance
We're equipped to handle all your service and support needs. We offer:
Contact Evergreen to request machine technical support and service anytime:
- In-plant equipment rebuilds, as well as efficiency and quality studies
- The PURE™ Program to
- Ensure your filling equipment is running at peak efficiency.
- Help avoid future maintenance issues.
- Factory or in-plant training to educate operators and maintenance staff for peak performance of your filler.
- Equipment service technicians certified on over 30 Evergreen filling machine models, up-to-date on all the latest technological advancements, and available around the clock
- Engineering consultation from product line specialists, along with custom engineering options, to help you get the most out of your packaging machines
- Expert carton service technicians who provide hands-on training for operators on carton quality check procedures and are available 24/7/365
(800) 331-6083 or (319) 399-3570
The PURE™ Program
Keeping your gable top carton production lines up and running is your number one priority and it's ours, too. Our PURE Program is available for Evergreen Packaging filling machines to help ensure high filler Productivity, Uptime, Reliability, and Efficiency.
The PURE Program is one of the best ways to assure reliable, predictable start-up and improve overall plant equipment effectiveness. It offers:
- Safety first - At Evergreen Packaging, we want to help our customers operate and maintain their equipment safely and efficiently. That's why our 42-point inspection includes a review of the safety features of the filler. If we find any safety features as designed by the OEM that are not functioning, we'll alert you about those issues.
- Budget management - Based on the number of completed visits by Evergreen Packaging equipment service technicians, you will be on one of the three levels - PURE Premium, PURE Standard, or Basic Service. With a tiered hourly service rate and planned inspections, the PURE Program enables you to budget predictable costs - another key aspect of an efficient production operation.
- Operational Plan - PURE inspections can also help identify potential problems before they create emergency downtime. We can even help in ordering parts to ensure potential problems are solved in a timely fashion.
- Food safety and HACCP compliance - Machine maintenance isn't just about efficiency. It's also about reliable and safe product quality, a critical factor in food and beverage processing. The PURE program should be an important component of your HACCP plan and the PURE inspections provide important data points for HACCP compliance.
- Capital asset protection - Your filling machine is an important capital asset and a critical part of getting your product to market. PURE inspections can ensure your machine is running at highest efficiency, and lower your Total Cost of Ownership.
See our technical service and support Terms and Conditions